2:00 pm — 4:00 pm
McKinley Village Clubhouse
3340 McKinley Village Way,
Sacramento, CA 95816
- The history of abortion and the recent Roe v. Wade decision
- Current strategic fighting landscape – passing the proposed abortion protection amendment to the California constitution
- The role the Jewish community is playing
- What we can do here and around the country
Attendance at this event is free, however, your RSVP is requested by September 28, 2022 . RSVP by completing the form below. View the RSVP confirmation message that appears immediately after you submit the form for additional information. You will also receive a copy of your responses via email.
Participate in our Leataata Floyd Elementary School Twin Sheet Drive
The Leataata Floyd neighborhood is the oldest and largest public housing in Sacramento, with an average household income of $14,000/year. It’s located just south of Broadway, near 3rd Street. Leataata Floyd Elementary School is central to the neighborhood and serves the entire community, in partnership with Mercy Housing. This community is a microcosm of the systemic challenges faced by disadvantaged women, children, and families. Addressing the challenges faced by this community is at the heart of our advocacy, education, and community engagement priorities.
Many of the students who attend Leataata Floyd sleep on couches, shared beds, and/or mattresses on the floor and many do not have sheets.
There are three ways to help:
1. Purchase a set of sheets and bring them to our Opening Meeting on October 2nd.
3. Click here to make a donation and we’ll purchase a set of sheets on your behalf.