3:00 pm — 6:00 pm
Milagro Event Center
6241 Fair Oaks Blvd Suite D, Carmichael, CA 95608
Join us for an afternoon of tastes and treats benefitting the National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) Bridge to Success program that helps Women’s Empowerment (WE) graduates achieve independence through grants for everything from transportation and housing to dental care, education, and career licensure.
- Chocolate treats, savory tastes, wine, and other drinks from Sacramento culinary favorites.
- An entertaining talk by Elaine Corn, legendary food editor and author, about her research on the fascinating benefits of chocolate.
- Inspiring stories from Women’s Empowerment graduates about how
Bridge to Success grants changed their lives.
- Live dessert auction, raffle, and games.
Click here to view the Chocolate Fest flyer
You don’t want to miss out on our amazing raffle prizes during the event. View a list of our donated raffle prizes.
Purchase tickets by June 16, 2023. Seating is limited.
$54 per ticket, $100 for two tickets, $400 for a table for eight, $50 per ticket if purchasing three tickets or more. Includes tastes, drinks and featured presenters.
- Purchase your tickets online: https://donorbox.org/chocolatefest-tickets
Note: You don’t need a PayPal account to make an online donation. Although you will be redirected to PayPal.com after clicking the donate button, there will be an option to select “donate with a debit or credit card”.
- Purchase your tickets by mail: Download, complete and print the Chocolate Fest Purchase Form (PDF) and mail it with your check to NCJW Sacramento, Attn: Chocolate Fest, P.O. Box 340174, Sacramento, CA 95834.
Learn more about how you can support our upcoming Chocolate Fest fundraiser for this life-changing NCJW program:
Show Your Support:
Showcase Your Business:
Donate a Raffle Prize:
Not only will our attendees learn more about your service or business, but they will also know that you are helping make a difference in the lives of women. Click here if you would like to donate a raffle prize to benefit our fundraiser.